- Copy the distribution files to your web server inside the "/ckfinder/" folder or any other folder in your web site.
- Create a folder in the server to hold all uploaded files. By default, CKFinder is configured to use the "/ckfinder/userfiles/" folder in your web site.
- Make the above userfiles folder writable by the internet user. On Windows, give write permissions to the IUSR_<ServerName> user.
- Edit the config.asp file. Be sure you have correctly set all settings in that file, and that you have enabled CKFinder on it. See Configuration
You should be ready to go. Just browse _samples/asp/standalone.asp to test and see CKFinder.
- For security tips see Security section
If you have some problem trying to install CKFinder, please check the Troubleshootingsection.